Cape Vulture (Griffon)
Limited Edition Giclee prints are available from this painting. Visit prints.
Free shipping worldwide
Exhibition title: ‘EYES ON US’
Venue: Janes James Project Space, Commercial Buildings. (by Normans)
Dates 10-20 November 2022.
Private view 10 november 5.30-8.30
Early in 2022 Nicholas Romeril was the first Artist in Residency with Wildlife ACT, a conservation NGO saving endangered species, in Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park and the Drakensberg Mountains in the KwaZulu-Natal Region of South Africa.
EYES ON US is the first exhibition of paintings , prints, fragrances, soundscapes, immersive experiences, VR and flat films he has created since his return.
- Create tangible artefacts which encourages cultural engagement
- Create exhibitions/events promoting Wildlife Act mission statement
- Create inspiring connections between the environmental issues and the audience including the local communities.
- Encourages communication with volunteers and tourists
- Raise funds through selling artwork
A percentage of the sales will be donated by Nicholas Romeril to Wildlife ACT to support their mission and to raise funds for the local communities around the park. The ultimate goal is to fund a mobile library and establish a local art school.
The exhibition will feature life sized paintings of some of the animals Romeril encountered in the parks.